The Russian SME Resource Centre (RCSME) is a leading SME research and analytical centre.
RCSME was established in 1999 under a TACIS project SMERUS 9501 “Establishment of the Resource Centre for SMEs”.
RCSME offers a wide range of services and data:
- SME statistics in Russia, including statistics on individual entrepreneurs and medium businesses;
- research and policy advice on SME support, business and investment climate;
- monitoring and analysis of private sector development;
- best practices of SME support & knowledge sharing across Russia via an own information dissemination system;
- largest in Russia free Electronic Library on Small Entrepreneurship http://www.rcsme.ru/lib.asp;
Please note that RCSME is a research organisation and it does not provide partner search, B2B services or market research for SMEs.
Main achievements and relevant experience:
- 15-year experience and knowledge about business environment for MSMEs in Russia;
- cost effective implementation of over 60 projects on SME development and finance;
- surveys and analytical reports with recommendations for informed decisions.
RCSME possesses sufficient human and technical resources, including several Web-sites. The main sites are www.rcsme.ru and www.sme-news.ru.
Founder and key partner: the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation (RF CCI).
Main recent projects:
- Overview of SME support policies and tools (RF CCI, 2013);
- SME sector monitoring, on-going since 2008 (RF CCI, RF Government);
- Development of Enterprise Europe Network in Russia (EU, 2012);
- Opportunities for the internationalisation of SMEs in third countries, including Russia (EU, 2010-2011);
- Development of methodology and tools for All-Russia SME census (2009-2011, Federal Statistics Service);
- Study of administrative barriers to Investment within subjects of the Russian Federation (World Bank Group, 6 rounds, 2003 – 2009);
- Microfinance development and SME finance (over 20 projects in 2000-2010, funded by donors and financial institutions);
- a series of projects on innovation, education, statistical observations of enterprises.
RCSME has developed and is owner of databases on SMEs and private sector:
- statistical and analytical data on SMEs sector in Russia,
- over 600 analytical reports and publications,
- books, surveys, regional Web-resources, daily updated SME news;
RCSME supports its own SME information dissemination system covering all Russia’s regions, with over 1200 subscribers.
Welcome to cooperation!
If you wish to make a link to our web-site, please use our logo and description: